9.25.2010

I've always had a crush on you

Its funny how you react whenever I tell you I have a crush on someone (most of them are actors). You'll whine, "Butttttt baaaabeeee, I'm suppose to be your only crush. I'm your Fiance'".

I barely remember the day we met.

But I remember when we started talking on the phone, I was still in college then and you were already 34. (I was just looking for a second dad who will adopt me and look who I found. haha) You and I always have that connection whenever we communicate. I like the fact that I can talk to you about anything and everything. From boys in college, to arts and music and theater, to books and a little bit about faith. From how life in Manila and in New York.

Although from the very beginning we were very sure that all we wanted was friendship (atleast back then.) I secretly hoped that you'll pursue me. Not because you're from NY! But because you speak English (haha.) Nah, just kidding.

I had a crush on you back then.

Because of that connection we had (and still have by the way!). Whenever we talk, your 30-minute card seems not enough.

But you never gave a hint that you liked me more than friends.

And I'm glad you didn't.
Cause you and I had allot of "growing up" to do...in so many ways.

Look where we are now.
Counting the months left when we finally say "I do".

Maybe I still have a crush on you. (haha.)
But more than the crushy-college type of feeling.
I've come to understand feelings better.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bijoi, I'm happy you always had a crush on me. I've always thought you where a wonderful person from the first time we met. I'm very happy your my fiancee! lov u f

    ReplyDelete