I know its not gonna be a like a walk in the park. But hopefully, we'll be able to travel and experience the world together.

Disneyland babyyy!!! I know you want this too. I've seen you enjoyed the "mini" roller coaster here in Manila. But no, you can't make me ride one. hahaha.

Singapore: I have been here once and I know you'll enjoy this as much as I did.

Puerto Rico: The country of your race. Its in America but South. hahaha.

Paris: Paris+Love=Us. Need to say more? :D

Israel: It would be fun to learn more about Jesus when He was still alive. I'm sure we will appreciare learning more about Him as a man and Savior in the country where he was born and died :)

Grand Canyons: I know you've been here once, buuuuuuuutttt I want to go here please? hahaha.
I'm not sure if we can go to all these places but I know it will be a better experience if we travel the world together right? Let's but lots of piggy banks and start saving hows that? hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment