8.29.2010

About the basketball player

You met the basketball player when you were here last 2007. I know you were turning red with jealousy since Ate Nez told you that he is the ultimate crush. But you kept your cool and not said anything.

The other day, I heard that the basketball player got married.

I said: I'm Sad.
You Said: Why?
Me: Cause the basketball player got married.
You: Awww. I'm sorry to hear that sweetheart. How are you?
Me: I think you're mocking me.

HAHAHA.

I like times like this with you. Goofing around. Lighthearted conversations. Talking about anything and everything.

Quality time with you before ending my day is always the best.

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetheart, you did sound sad and I was just concerned for you thats all. I was jumping for joy inside if you asked me. Any how I enjoy talking about everything and anything with you too. Talking to you is always good. lov u f

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad. hahaha. And I know that you're happy that the basketball got married. but I think you'll be happier when we get married. hahaha. Love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe, your right I was jumping for joy about the news. Matter of fact I was like a kangarroo. I will be much happier when we get married. I can't wait! I love you! Fiance

    ReplyDelete