11.22.2010

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

I am not a morning person. If I have a choice I'd rather do something until the wee hours of the night than do it early in the morning. Maybe it will help me when I finally moved to NY. My body clock needs no adjustment to EST.

Anyway, since the daylight savings began, it has been a challenge waiting for your call at night. When you woke me up at 7am today, you just let me 'cuddle in arms' and hear me sleep. You didn't force me to talk to you yet I can really feel you beside me.

Simple things like this amazes me. How your love is always gentle and never forceful. It may costs your calling card 29 minutes and yet you just let me.

I look forward to the future when we just wake up in each others arms. When I can watch you sleep and you watch me wake up. hehe. When the morning rush can be a challenge. And when slow mornings can be a gift.

I'm sorry for not being a morning person. I promise next time you'll wake me I'll try my best to really wake up.

I love you sweetheart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment